Debra G. Salman, D.D.S.
Dr. Salman grew up in Bellmore, New York and received a B.S. in Biology form the State University of New York at Binghamton. She received her D.D.S. degree from New York University College of Dentistry where she was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Salman completed the General Practice Residency at the New York Veterans Administration Medical Center, and then continued at the New York Veterans Administration Medical Center where she completed the Residency in Periodontics. Dr. Salman received awards from the New York Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and has presented at the Scientific Program of the Greater New York Dental Meeting.
Dr. Salman is married and practices with Dr. Richard Salman, an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, and they have three children. In her spare time, she enjoys skiing, playing the piano, reading, cooking and Mah Jongg.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- New Jersey Society of Periodontists
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society, Alternate Trustee 2000-2005
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon: National Dental Honor Society
- Salman R.A., Salman, D.G., Glickman, R.S., Super, S., and Salman, L.: Minocycline Induced Pigmentation of the Oral Cavity, J Oral Med 40: 154-157, 1985. (Abstracted in J Periodontal 57:393, 1986).
- Salman R.A., Bonk, S.J., Salman, D.G., and Glickman, R.S.: Submandibular Space Abscess Due to Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans, J Oral Maxillofac Surg 44: 1002-1005, 1986.